head lice checkHead Lice are awful!  Now we know that 25 of our 50 states now have “Super Lice” populations that are resistant to just about everything used to treat them. But not so fast…

Why are there Super Lice?  How can these tiny human parasites of the scalp be practically untreatable?  It is because of a science-based phenomenon known as Pesticide Resistance.

If there is a population of any bugs treated with a synthetic pesticide, a percentage of that population is not controlled.  These are ‘superbugs’ that have outwitted the chemical creation meant to kill them.  These survivors lay eggs and their offspring are also immune to this particular man-made pesticide.  They now procreate with abandon as there is nothing to stop them.

So science (and chemical companies) think, let’s use another synthetic chemical poison and this time we’ll make it stronger!  Well, guess what?  The same thing happens.  You can use hundreds of created-in-a-laboratory toxins and eventually a “Super Head Lice” has been created.  That is where we are.

The absolute key here is SYNTHETIC.  Most pesticides on the market today are man-made, synthetic creations that do not exist in Nature.  If a product used to control bugs isn’t natural, Pesticide Resistance will always occur.

But natural products work…

So the solution to treating head lice isn’t lab-created pesticides, it is Greenbug!  Nature has the checks and balances worked out fine – it is Man who has come and botched things up.

Greenbug for People/Pets is an excellent product for control of head lice. Greenbug uses an active ingredient of cedar – the same cedar like cedar chests and closets where you never see a bug.  Nature made cedar deadly to pests but harmless to people, pets and the environment.

It is even possible to prevent head lice by lightly applying Greenbug for People/Pets on the hair and belongings before school.  Sweet!

The infestations of Super Lice are not going to subside – they are actually going to increase.

Thank goodness for Greenbug!